ENVIROBARRIER™ – a new era in cost-effective sustainable packaging
EnviroBarrier is the first 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable & compostable paper sack for cement, industrial powders and foodstuffs. It is the moisture-resistant environmentally friendly alternative to standard paper sacks containing polyethylene film.
EnviroBarrier paper sacks have two layers of kraft paper. One layer treated with an innovative coating replacing the need for a high-density polyethylene layer.
Full-width micro-perforations added to the coated kraft paper ensures high deaeration rates for improved fill speed while maintaining enhanced moisture resistance.
* AUS Patent No. 201221503, NZ Patent No. 598695
THE ENVIROBARRIER ADVANTAGE:
- Reduced resource use & waste to landfill
- 100% Recyclable, biodegradable & compostable
- Available in bleached & natural paper
- Improved moisture resistance for extended shelf life
- Suitable for industrial & food industries
- Improved customer packing speed